19th Annual Conference
The 19th annual AEA Europe conference took place in Arnhem – Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
Arnhem - Nijmegen, The Netherlands
7th-10th November 2018
Date: 7th-10th November 2018
Conference Venue: Cito, Arnhem - Nijmegen
Registration: Registrations will open soon
A sample of presentations from the 2018 AEA Europe Conference.
- Dennis Opposs – Ofqual, UK: The big crunch – combining sources of evidence in standard setting
- Louise Bailey – National Foundation for Educational Research, UK: Transitioning from paper based to computer based assessments at a national level
- Sarah Maughan – AlphaPlus, UK: Personalised Assessments in Wales: a bridge to future assessment?
- Karen Dunn – British Council, UK: The effects of bilingual schooling on language learning motivation and proficiency
- Maaike van Groen – CITO, The Netherlands: Routing in the Multistage End of Primary School Test
- Tom Bramley – Cambridge Assessment, UK: Evaluating the ‘similar items method’ for standard maintaining
- Ben Smith – AlphaPlus, UK: Curiosity (didn’t) kill the CAT: Technical challenges arising from development of computer adaptive tests for Wales
- Olav Dalsegg Tokle, Matematikksenteret, Norway: National test in Norway – assessment tool for learning