Welcome to AEA-Europe
AEA-Europe Festival – Registration Open!
The DRAFT programme and registration link is now live and available on the Festival Website:
We are delighted to let you know that the link to the Festival website is now live and that registration for the event is open! Here you will find a programme outline and quick steps to register. We are still in the process of confirming the programme but final details will be announced and communicated with you soon! We do hope that you like what you see on offer during the Festival and that you will join us for this celebration of the Association’s work.
Wednesday 4th November:
• Guest Speaker: Professor Gavin Brown, Faculty of Education and Social Work, University of Auckland, New Zealand
• Assessment Cultures SIG who are newly formed and will be sharing their vision and reflections on the reactions of assessment systems to the COVID 19 pandemic.
Thursday 5th November:
• E-Assessment SIG who have been established for a while and who will be reflecting on lessons learned for E-assessment during the pandemic
• PhD Student Session – opportunities for doctoral student attendees to discuss their work and receive feedback from Association members.
Friday 6th November:
• Guest Discussion Panel – Denis Opposs (Qfqual, UK), Jo-Anne Baird (University of Oxford UK), Melanie Ehren (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands) and Jannette Elwood (Queen’s University Belfast, Northern Ireland) who will be discussing issues related to Education and Assessment Systems in a context of COVID-19: reactions, experiences and challenges for 2021 and beyond
Quick steps if you wish to register:
– Create an EasyConferences account: https://www.easyconferences.org/signup
– Check your email inbox after signing up for a verification email; click the link inside to activate your account
– Visit https://www.easyconferences.org/aeaeurope2020/info and click ‘Go to the registration form now’
– Enter / select requested details and confirm
PLEASE NOTE: you need to be a member of AEA-Europe to register for the Festival. If you are not a member or need to complete your membership fees for 2020 you will be guided as to how to renew/become a member through the Festival Website.
We will be in touch again with a final programme and anymore practical details that you will need.
In the meantime, stay safe and we look forward to seeing you at the Festival in November!
The ‘Association for Educational Assessment – Europe’ is the foremost association for all assessment professionals throughout Europe.
AEA-Europe is a leading association for educational assessment researchers and practitioners across Europe. Established in 2000, our principal aim is to foster connections and developments in assessment throughout Europe and beyond. We organise an Annual Conference in November with over 200 delegates representing over 25 countries. We also have a professional accreditation and awards scheme for assessment research. We now publish at least 3 newsletters per year and we can be reached via our pages on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Become a member of AEA Europe today and enjoy the benefits of membership, including exclusive access to online resources and discounts to our conferences and events. For more information, click here.